COVID 19 – Company Delivery Statement – Updated 15.06.20
We are open as normal and delivering safely.
We have adopted a COVID-19 safe working policy throughout our business, to ensure the safety of our team and customers at all times.
Smaller items of furniture (i.e. bedsides, stools etc) are being safely delivered using DPD Next Day couriers on a weekday of your choice.
Larger items of furniture are being delivered safely by our own in-house 2 Man home delivery team but under COVID-19 safety measures:
- Free 2 Man Delivery to room of choice – Our delivery drivers will place your furniture in the room of your choice providing there is a clear unobstructed route to ensure a safe and contactless delivery can take place.
- Assembly Services are still available - We can can still carry out a 'Premium Delivery Service' where we will unbox, assemble the furniture if required and remove and recycle your packaging for a small fee.
- Social Distancing Rules Apply - For the safety of yourselves and our delivery team please ensure you stay 2m apart whilst your delivery takes place.
- Contactless delivery will be made - Photographic proof of delivery will be taken (no need to sign any paperwork).
- Drivers will ensure safety standards are adhered to at all times using gloves, face masks and hand sanitising before deliveries take place.
Our showroom is open 7 days a week and we have implemented a COVID-19 safe environment to ensure you a have a safe and enjoyable visit.
If you have any questions then please call us on 01829 759 259 or email us at: [email protected]
Thank you for your continued support from all the team @ The Furniture Market