Giving you peace of mind
This Compatition Is Now CLOSED - Thanks to all who entered
Britains Best Blanket Fort Competition - #blanketfortcomp
If your little ones love to pretend that they're fighting off baddies in the Queen's castle crafted by tables and chairs in the kitchen, or washed up in a pirate ship of sofa cushions and blankets in the living room - they could just be your ticket to one of our fantastic prizes! We're running a competition with the aim to find the best furniture forts around, whether it be an action packed play area, or a relaxed reading den.
So, what do you win?
Every fortnight, we'll look over all the entries and the most fantastic fort will be rewarded - our judges will be on the lookout for the most imaginative and impressive creations! Get sharing too, great comments and a good social reaction can help the judges to reach a decision. The winner will receive £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers which you can spend in most high street shops.
Interested? Get entering!
Once you've perfected your fort, post us a picture to our Facebook wall, tweet us the photo @marketfurniture use hashtag #blanketfortcomp or upload your entry to Instagram and tag @thefurnituremarket. We'll then publish the picture into our Fort Building Facebook album, Pinterest board and onto our Instagram account - then it's your job to get your friends and followers sharing!
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Furniture Market and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering the promotion, contacting winners and subscribing to the The Furniture Market newsletter.
2. The promoter is: The Furniture Market (Company No. 6491540) whose registered office is The Furniture Market, Unit 2 Organsdale Farm, Kelsall, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 0SR.
3. Competition open only to residents of the UK.
4. No age restrictions apply.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. The prize will be Love2Shop vouchers to the value of £100.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. This is a rolling competition, the end date will be announced on the competition page in due course.
9. Winners will be the entry that the judges deem as being the most imaginative and impressive entry.
10. The winners will be notified via the mechanism for entry within 28 days of the winner being announced. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Furniture Markets decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Furniture Market reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
13. Employees of The Furniture Market are not eligible to enter.
14. Late, illegible, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
15. Entries that do not relate to the subject will not be considered.
16. The Furniture Market does not accept responsibility for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
18. By submitting your photo to The Furniture Market, you are happy for the photo to be used in the remainder of this competition, including publication to Facebook, and Twitter or for any other use by The Furniture Market on the website, in brochures or any other material we may produce in the future. This does not affect your copyright ownership in any way.
19. The photos must be either taken by yourself or feature you in the photo.
20. No professional entries are allowed.
21. By submitting your entry into the competition you confirm that you have permission from anyone else who features in the photo.
22. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that no element of their posting infringes the copyright of any third party or any laws.
23. The Furniture Market reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to The Furniture Market as a result thereof.