WIN!WIN!WIN! your favourite piece of
Furniture* by writing your own review
Are you good at creative writing? Can you think of a
thousand ways to describe a bedside table?
In our latest competition, we give
you the chance to win a piece of oak furniture from
our signature ranges up to the value of £500*. We are
looking for creative reviews of our furniture,
something to spice up our own descriptions.
Follow these easy steps to win..
Step 1) Pick an item you like (this can be any item)
Step 2) Write a review of it like in a similar style
to the example above
Step 3) E-mail us here
firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what piece of furniture you are reviewing
and include your review.
More reviews mean more chances
to win.... each review counts as an entry (we have
over 2,000 products so if you are bored go nuts!!!)
Terms & conditions
1) This competition is open to members of the public only, No one
employed by thefurnituremarket.co.uk friends, or family entries will
be entered into the draw
2) The draw will take place in 2013 last entry will be on 31st December 2012.
3) Thefurnituremarket.co.uk reserves the right to end the
competition early without notice
4) * The winner will receive store credit redeemable on Oxford,
Rustic, Louis, London, and French Style oak furniture
5) There is no cash prize alternative
6) The winner agrees to participate in publicity for
The Furniture Market™
reviews will be featured on the main item pages and credited under
your first name or start of email address. for example... "Emma"
The Furniture Market.co.uk reserves the right to change the
competition terms and conditions without notice at any time.
11) For any questions regarding this competition, please email
12) The winner will be required to provide proof
of ID, it is The Furniture Market™ s decision as to weather proof of
ID is established satisfactorily.
13) As much as our four legged friends and our friends from Russia
may wish to secretly enter our French furniture competition, we are afraid that we
have to stipulate this a humans only residing in Mainland UK can
enter this competition, It would be very
difficult to arrange delivery times and so on with dogs and cats..
and our van drivers may have difficulty driving to Moscow and back
in a single day.
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions
UK Competitions and Prize Draws at UKwins